Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Iron Wire Wing Chun - Basic Stance for MMA

This video explains the fighting stance I use for my adaption of Wing Chun for ring fighting, called "Iron Wire Wing Chun". This video explains the fallacies of the traditional Wing Chun fighting stance and the reasons for the Iron Wire Wing Chun fighting stance.



Note: This is NOT traditional Wing Chun I am doing (not even late Master Wong Shun Leong or Bruce Lee does pure traditional wing chun) but Integrated Chinese Kungfu for MMA purpose, so if you are a pure Wing Chuner and you hate what I am doing, please leave my video and comment box alone. (But remember that a narrow mind is what is eventually going to kill traditional martial arts, this is what Bruce Lee kept warning against.)

Note2: Hey, I am no master and I don't pretend to be. I am just a fighter who is just sharing my thoughts and innovations for the martial arts world. To me, master or not is pointless when you don't get into the ring and prove it against other styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment